fuse question

Which fuse controls the 4-way flashers and the power plug (cig lighter) on the dash?? Both of mine are dead and I have not yet figured out which fuse needs replacing

- at least I am assuming its just a blown fuse. Thanks.

Reply to
jbjeep

my 75 cj-5 has a 14 anp. for the cig. lighter and a 14 amp. for the flasher...so i guess u do not have a 75 cj-5...some one might be able to give u a better answer, if u mention year and mod. TIA, Gene

Reply to
Moggy2cat

Oops!

98 TJ

Reply to
jbjeep

Reply to
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Thanks Bill, soon as it quits raining I'll check it out.

Reply to
jbjeep

Reply to
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Yes, rain...

http://www.oreg>> Rain?

Reply to
jbjeep

Your rain must have come to us - we had 2" of rain in 24 hours recently.

Reply to
Dave Milne