GC - Replace just mirror glass?

I broke the mirror on the siude passenger mirror. In looking online, I only see the whole mirror with the arm and everything. Can't I just replace the glass part? It is a 2001.

Reply to
michaeljc70

michaeljc70 did pass the time by typing:

You can get a new glass. Probably from someone that carries these

Burco is andistributor but they might have someone local to you. Tried NAPA?

Is it autodimming or heated? That makes a big difference.

Upgrade and good info:

DougW

It is not heated or auto-dimming.

Reply to
michaeljc70

Reply to
tim bur

Check with a local auto glass shop. I can usually get just a glass for the vehicles I work on. I'm located in Central Texas.

Reply to
Hippie

It is a 2001 Laredo.

Reply to
michaeljc70

It is probably: 5013-636AA That is a non heated power mirror, just glass, right side. But these are tricky sometimes. I always let the parts guy decide before ordering.

Reply to
Joe

Reply to
tim bur