Gentlemen, we have 4WD again. :-D

WHOO HOO! Got everything completely put back together this morning. I was worried about the shifting since when the front u-joint blew out it was difficult to keep it in first and third gear. I guess the new tranny mount helped a lot. It's shifting slicker than my Honda! Well, maybe not quite that slick, but it shifts GREAT! WHOO HOO! Thanks again to you all for your help. You're a great group and resource to the Jeep hobby.

Reply to
Shaggie

Shaggie did pass the time by typing:

Glad to hear your up and running again.