GIMME A PRICE!!!

I've got a 1994 Wrangler YJ with a 4.0 high output and a five speed on the floor. It's got 120,000 miles, and many extras: PIAA 525 series driving lights, 30" tires, herculiner throughout interior, custom intake, custom exhaust, 2 6x9 speakers, rag top, bikini top, grant steering wheel, etc. I have not done much of any off roading with it, and the interior as well as the exterior is VERY clean. It is my everyday driver, and due to fuel prices, and the fact that i am in college, i am getting something more "fuel efficient". Please, someone, either make an offer :) or just give me a good suggestion price to put it up for sale for. I would really appreciate it.

thanks a lot, bobbyg

Reply to
bobbyg2004

L.W.(ßill) Hughes III