Going from a 2.5L to a 4.0L

I have a 95 Wrangler which has the 2.5L and I want more power out of it.. I would like to put a 4.0L in it but have also looked at putting in a 4.7L V8.. How hard is it to swap motors? I already know I have to change the tranny and the transfer case and radiator.. Anything else.. Any advice would be nice and very appreciated...

Reply to
Ben

L.W.(ßill)