Good Mechanic in the Nashville area?

Hey all,

I just moved to Nashville and my YJ won't pass emissions (they weren't required where I previously lived). Since the operations required are a bit beyond my skill level, I'm looking for a honest mechanic who knows Jeeps. Any recommendations?

Thanks in advance, Brian

Reply to
blarkin

I know a ASE Jeep mech that lives in Columbia Tenn not far from you. He does side work on Jeeps, very good and honest. E-mail me if your really interested, and I will put you in contact with him.

Reply to
Tommy