Good muffler/cat shop in Oklahoma.

Thought I'd drop this info here for anyone in the Oklahoma City/Midwest City area looking for a place that does good work at a reasonable price.

A&A Muffler for Less Inc at 4100 S. Douglas Blvd. (East of Tinker AFB)

A first come first served one-wrench shop, but even with a person in front of me having some A/C work done it took about 20min or so. Total cost $130

Color me happy.

He did say that aftermarket cats are usually only good for about 3-4 years depending on how clean the engine runs. After dumping a metric assload of carbon out of the old headers I figured the cat was at probably hurting. It was, he tapped that sucker on the ground and a whole pile of crud fell out.

Reply to
DougW