good video.

I have been itching for a new video to watch and came across this one. Hope you all like it.

Jeremy.

98 TJ
Reply to
Jeremy Hupe

Very cool. It looked vertical from the camera angle...didn't think he was gonna do it! Plus getting pinned in teh rear against that side slab!!

Determined for sure!

Reply to
SB

Reply to
twaldron

After he replaces his tires he is going to attempt the Eifel Tower.

I won't tell you my real opnion of that driver ;)

John Davies

'96 Lexus LX450 '00 Audi A4 1.8T quattro Spokane WA USA

Reply to
John Davies

Does this engine sound like it has a valve tapping issue at idle?

Bill

Reply to
William Oliveri

Cool. So THATS how you make slick racing tyres..... mind you, I wonder how they ensure positive lubrication to the engine at those sort of angles.

Mike

Reply to
Mike

Reply to
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

LOL!

Poor guy obviously had to sell his doors and most of his bodywork to pay for the repairs.

Reply to
Mike