Grand Wagoneer - repost as the original seems to have got lost.

I've seen an advert for a 360ci Grand Wagnoneer '91 here, but know little about them other than they have D44s F and R and a TH700 auto. It claims it has select-trac, so would that make it a chain driven NP229 ? I wonder if you guys could drop me a few specific hints on the gotchas of this model ? This would be almost exclusively motorway ('scuse me 'highway') driving when I can't fit people in the TJ, and for towing the odd trailer with a car on it.

Dave Milne, Scotland

Reply to
Dave Milne