Group Map

In one of the groups that I read, someone posted a link to a group map.

In their case they were talking about locating parts or moving them or some such thing, but I think it would be kind of neat just to see where folks here are from.

I took the giant leap, started one for this group and even was the first one in the water... anyone else care to sign on?

KJ.Kate

sure.

Reply to
jbjeep

How do you remove the flipping duplicate??? Pic didnt upload the first time so I did it again, and now I am in there twice. =(

Reply to
jbjeep

Uhhhh... I dunno, let me look

: >>In their case they were talking about locating parts or moving them or some : >>such thing, but I think it would be kind of neat just to see where folks : >>here are from. : >>

: >>I took the giant leap, started one for this group and even was the first one : >>in the water... anyone else care to sign on? : >>

: >>

: >>

: >>

Reply to
KJ.Kate

I only see one for you. and it has a pic :)

: >>In their case they were talking about locating parts or moving them or some : >>such thing, but I think it would be kind of neat just to see where folks : >>here are from. : >>

: >>I took the giant leap, started one for this group and even was the first one : >>in the water... anyone else care to sign on? : >>

: >>

: >>

: >>

Reply to
KJ.Kate

I'm In.

Carl

Reply to
Carl

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

This is pretty cool!

Reply to
KJ.Kate

Sweeeet I'm there

Troy

Reply to
Troy

Wanting to NOT make the same mistake as Jen, I resisted the temptation to post a second time. I still don't see my first post. Maybe I gotta wait more than a minute ...

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

I am in New Zealand! Done.

TW

Reply to
TW

Count me in...

Jerry S.

Reply to
Jerry Slaughter

I'm in.

Tom

Reply to
mabar

Im there as well! Gotta get a pic now!

Reply to
Steve G

Jeff:

Is that you that posted on the map from Corbin, KY? If so, did you attend the Jeep Jamboree in Williamsburg, KY recently?

I was there. Had a great time.

Tom

Reply to
mabar

Oh MAN! You guys have some great pics, I am going to have to get one of my playing in my Libby.

Of course, first I ahve to get my camera fixed....

But I will, I WILL! I am jealous of some of these shots, I wanna play too!!!

Kate

Reply to
KJ.Kate

very cool. i put myself on, but will wait til' tomorrow to see if it worked rather than double-post. I sent a link to the new Jeepster Commando Club, to get our own going. Thanks

Reply to
Stupendous Man

I'm done, although it took me a minute to figure out what a shout out was. Greg

Reply to
Greg

I am in like Flint! Who Remembers Flint?

Reply to
Coasty

The Tomes is in. It would not take until I added a shout out message. This is cool, thanks for starting this Kate.

Reply to
Tomes