Hankook dynapro atm tires

Looking at some new tires for my 08 Wrangler Unlimited X with 17" rims. I am considering Hankook dynapro atm tires and have seen good and bad reviews. Any opinions here ... mostly highway but do spend considerable time in the Arizona desert... Also what size would you go with; I don't have a lift kit .. sorta stock at this point but would like to upsize the tires..

Reply to
AJ

L.W.(Bill) Hughes III

Got me. Looks like it has good voids to prevent packing in mud and siping to help on wet/slick surfaces. tirerack.com doesn't have anything on them.

I've been sticking with Destination A/T or Michalin LTX M/S but those are mostly on-road with occasional ventures into trail and site access roads.

As for size that is going to also affect gearing if you go too big. Take that into account before stepping up too much.

Reply to
DougW