Happy New Year Folks!

Happy New Year Folks! All the best for all of you in 2007! Cheers Ry

Reply to
The Heibloems

The Merg

Ditto!

About an hour till I head off to the celebration.

Reply to
DougW

We're watching Clint Eastwood, going to bed at the usual time,

Thankful that we dont have neighbors scaring our animals and waking us up with firecrackers. Making us worry if they were going to set the woods on fire or our roof. We moved because of a neighbor too. You might look over that fence from the other side too. There are two sides.

Happy New Year

Kate

Reply to
Kate

Don't worry, I don't have firecrackers and we only set off one or two ground-based sparklers just for celebratory purposes and only on the

4th of July and New Years. The neighbor that moved away was legitimately > We're watching Clint Eastwood, going to bed at the usual time,
Reply to
The Merg

Reply to
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III

The wife and kids and I got in at about 2pm from Punta Gorda Florida. Left yesterday and stopped at Busch Gardens, then left there about 6pm. I did most of the driving, through the night, straight shot up I-75.

Right now only my son and I are still awake for the ball drop, and I am ready to keel over at any time. :-)

Reply to
Matt Macchiarolo

Installation of the new tub and its surround was finished at 12:55 AM as part of a bathroom remodeling for the kids...

Reply to
billy ray

Ahhhh... I bet it's pretty. I like the sparkly ones :¬D

The neighbor we had, got big dogs that he ignored, so they barked all the time. Then he took up playing the drums and on any event there were bottle rockets and assorted fireworks being shot off all night long. The guy finally went nuts I think I am partly to blame. When we moved, I told him the new people next door were DEA.

We went back last summer and he had spray painted "I'm innocent" on his garage door. I heard a few months later that he lost the house and some nice new people moved in.

Heh...

Kate

Reply to
Kate

Sooooo did they buy you a beer or what?

Dang, you're a good dad.

Reply to
Kate

What he's not telling you is it was supposed to be done by Christmas....

2005.

Reply to
Matt Macchiarolo

LOL - prolly - but at least he DID it.

Reply to
Kate

Happy New Year Everyone! Tomes

Reply to
Tomes

What a great summer day with 26C temperature and a sun that can burn your skin in 20 minutes on the beach..... (gotta make sure to keep turning frequently)

Happy holidays from New Zealand TW

Reply to
TW

No, the post Christmas 2005 project was new kitchen cabinets.

The project in 2004 was a slate kitchen floor set diagonally.

Reply to
billy ray

I got breakfast this morning at the Bluebird Cafe and a Calzone from LaRosa's for a late dinner (8:30 PM)

The electric and plumbing is all done, the floor patched, the walls shod in Georgia Pacific's DensArmor Plus drywall, and the tape applied to all the straight seams.

Ya know..... you always expect to run into a problem or two..... this is the first project where everything has been a problem.

We knocked off early this evening... 10:30 PM.

Reply to
billy ray

The local hillbillies nearby the daughter unit's place celebrated by firing their guns in the air.... well.... I assume they firing in the air.

Reply to
billy ray

With any luck, maybe the dumbasses will just shoot each other.. yee gawds!

Reply to
Kate