Hard top window replacement?

Just wonding how hard it is going to be to get a hard top side window replaced in my jeep, hit a tree on sunday wheeling, acually beleive it or not I hit a tree going up and another coming down the mountain, same place on top, and as it acually broke part of the hard top out second time, I am quite confident that if window didn't break first time, it would of broken second time. Anyway, 81 CJ7, haven't phoned any glass places yet, or looked into a second hand one from wrecker, but just wondered if anyone had been through looking for one. Does a YJ window fit, I know the whole top would swap, but not sure about just the window. Can I still get them from dealer?

Reply to
Greg