Header/Exhaust and carb and ignition bypass are DONE

Thanks Mike for the input!

Everything went PERFECT. The header went on easy and sweet, the carb purrs and the smog crap is GONE!!!!

We pulled off 30lbs of crap including the cat. Engine looks so nice now!!!!! Probably the first time this engine has seen 3000rpm. I can't believe the midrange difference, just awesome. I seriously recommend anyone doing it. I just bought a cheap Cherry Bomb Turbo muffler but it sounds decent...

thanks again for the input.!!!!!

Gas mileage wont improve though..I can't keep my foot out of it.

Jason

Reply to
Pi-eyed Piper

L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

the cats going in the bin, it was fooked anyway

Reply to
Pi-eyed Piper