headlamp replacement

Hi. I'm just trying to figure out how to replace the headlamps on the

2005 Jeep Cherokee. Alot of stuff in the way, and I think there must be an easier way than removing the grill. Please help!
Reply to
maury

Do you mean the Grand Cherokee (WK) or is this an export model Liberty (KJ)?

Reply to
billy ray

Why not just reach inside from the back?

Open the hood Reach inside behind the headlamp Release the bulb -- typically held in place by a spring Take the bulb out WITHOUT TOUCHING THE NEW BULB load it into the carrier and insert the bulb and carrier into the back of the headlamp Set the spring back Close the hood Have a beer and put Oprah on.

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

Reply to
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III