headlight replacements 2000 TJ ???

hi, can anybody point me to replacement headlights for my stock 2000 TJ ??? i know nothing about headlights except that i do like that blue/white light i see on some vehicles ;) canadian sources preferred to $ave some duty & tax, but U.S. sources much appreciated also thanks, mike.

Reply to
mike

You can get replacement glass headlamp units that accept H4 Xenon bulbs.

I had a set of the rectangular units in my XJ before I sold it, those lights are now in a friend's '96 XJ with 100 watt "off-road use only" bulbs. No, they do not produce a blinding glare to oncoming drivers as they are properly aligned and not aimed at low flying airplanes.

Reply to
billy ray

I have had great satisfaction with these Wagner lights. They won't overload your stock electrical system and burn the wiring harness either...

I drive a lot on deserted backroads and these do a good job of helping me spot deer and cattle before it is too late!

Good luck, Bruce

Reply to
Highcountry