Heater acting up

If i put the heater say mid and windows, It will change orientation depending on how the engine rev.... so mid and windows heating at 1500 RPM and will get by himself to windows and feet at 2000 rpm That's so weird.....

what are the possible fix ?

96 GC Laredo 4x4 I6
Reply to
Patrick

Forgot to say that this only happen when the vehicules is in movement, i can stay park and rev the RPM and nothing change....

Reply to
Patrick

You have a vacuum leak somewhere. The flappers are vacuum controlled.

Mike

Patrick wrote:

Reply to
Mike Romain

Then I would be looking close at the vacuum connections on the rear of the intake manifold for the leak. (movement related)

Mike

Patrick wrote:

Reply to
Mike Romain

You just turned your computer into Christmas day there Pat.

You might want to change your date back to today eh?

Mike

Patrick wrote:

Reply to
Mike Romain

Sorry for that, i check out the date previously today, i most have click dec

25....

Sorry

Reply to
Patrick

That sound exactly like it. I will check it next week it suposed to get + 12 C here tuesday. Snowing today -8

thanks

Pat

Reply to
Patrick