Help... need Scrambler Soft Top Instructions

I have a CJ8 half soft top (NOT a bikini... a fully enclosed soft top... the kind that makes the jeep look like a pickup truck.)

Unfortunately I acquired this without any installation instructions, and I think I may be missing part of the hardware.

Does anyone know where online I can find someplace to download the installation instructions? Then I can figure out what I'm missing and hopefully make some replacement parts.

I did some googling and turned up lots of different top instructions for other jeep models, but the Scrambler half cab top seems to be something of a rarity so I haven't found any docs.

Thanks in advance!

Reply to
E.L. Lambert

L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

E.L. Lambert ( snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net) wrote on Sunday 19 September 2004

04:03 pm:

Your email bounced, but if it's a Kayline, I can scan a copy for you. It doesn't seem to be copyrighted.

Reply to
Michael White