help needed 94 wrangler

hi all i was wondering if anyone has a factory service manual for a 94 wrangler and can tell me were the white wire with the yellow tracer starts at under the dash it's powered by a 10amp #5 fuse and it's the splice i'm most interested in it powers up the asd and fuel pump relay and the aldl connector

Reply to
tim bur

It appears that the white/ yellow comes off of the Powertrain Control Module at connector #9. An also is connected to the Diagnostic Connector. Got the info from Chilton's manual, appears to be the same for 2.5 and 4.0. I could scan pages and e-mail them to you if needed...... snipped-for-privacy@cac.net is a valid address?

Reply to
jaco

Reply to
tim bur