Help with Dash Bulbs for an 89 Jeep Cherokee LTD - are there LED versions available?

Does anyone know the model number for a replacement dash bulb for an 89 Jeep Cherokee LTD (I think that all the bulbs are the same??)?

In addition, does anyone know if there is a LED replacement bulb? I'm thinking that a LED replacement will stop the light switch from burning out (if you happen to turn down your dash lights at night like I do, you'll find that your light switches have a bad habit if melting. Thanks for any advice.

Reply to
Cherokee Boy