Help with part for TSB transfer case linkage

I had a mechanic install the kit and it's eliminated the clunk/rattle. Great. But he had one of the rubber grommets which hold the bracket with four bolts, crumble on him. It's attached to the tub, and the four bolts are located under the driver side carpet near the stick.

I'm having trouble telling the dealer what I need. anyone have a better description or a part #? Thanx.

Reply to
stephjeff

Anyone know what to order?

Reply to