Help with speed sensor part# & where to purchase.

Based on a non functioning speedometer / odometer and the fact the clutch was recently replaced, I think I should go ahead and purchase the possible fix, the gear/sensor connected to the transfer case. It is for a 92 wrangler , 4.0L, manual. It may have been installed properly or broken.

Anyone have info on the part number and the best way to purchase online or local automotive? Probably a local since I can more readily return the part if it is not the problem.

Thanks

Reply to
byrsc

snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net did pass the time by typing:

Apart from calling your local dealership, you could see if it's listed here.

-- DougW

Reply to
DougW