Hey Jenn, have you seen these?

Man, I want 'em BAD! I just replaced my rears with Alloys, as soon as these are available I'm going to hock my second born to get a set of these. (Not the first born, she's a keeper ;-D )

Kate

Reply to
Kate

Those are some sweet looking axles. The boot is what gets me. I've got to wonder how long it lasts before dirt gets into the joint. But wow, check out the load it takes. Put that in the ZJ and I'd be picking up bits of driveshaft or diff. :)

Reply to
DougW

"DougW" wrote Those are some sweet looking axles. The boot is what gets me. I've got to wonder how long it lasts before dirt gets into the joint. But wow, check out the load it takes. Put that in the ZJ and I'd be picking up bits of driveshaft or diff. :)

Reply to
Kate

Longfield, Birfield, different shape and they break just as much as our axles and u-joints do. Sat behind busted toy axles as much as busted jeep axles. They do look nice tho.

I did finally get the rig back from the shop - still got a death wobble issue. If the floor of the shop ever gets poured I will put the jeep inside and crawl under and spend some time trying to figure whats wrong. I have a suspicion about the rear axle.... again.

-jenn

Reply to
jbjeep