High core radiators for ZJ

Was wondering if anyone can clue me in the best radiators with 3 cores or whatever is the most for a reasonable price.

I live in Arizona and have problems with overheat every summer. I've got the jeep torn apart right now and am considering replacing the radiator with a better one.

Thanks,

Curtis

Try one of these:

-- JimG

80' CJ-7 258 CID 35" BFG MT on 15x10 Centerlines D44 Rear, Dana 30 Front. SOA 4.56 Gears, LockRight F&R Dana 300 w/4:1 & Currie twin sticks Warn X8000i w/ dual batteries

Reply to
JimG

Approximately 11/14/03 18:33, c uttered for posterity:

Radiator Express

has all metal 3 row replacements for a coupla hundred bucks, depends on engine.
also has them, as well as all aluminum versions, but appears to be having some website problems at the moment.

Measure your current radiator, and note how much clearance you may have for the transmission cooler, A/C, just in the event the dimensions are just a tad different, you'll know how far you can go.

Odd, I drive in Death Valley all the time in 110 and higher and never have a problem with overheating with just the standard factory waterpump and the tow package on a 4.0 ZJ.

You may also want to check the Hesco site for their aftermarket water pump and thermostat housing. If nothing else, their billet machined water pump looks cool.

Reply to
Lon Stowell