hit some trails today

Haven't had a chance to fix the transfer shifter yet so I took my screwdriver with me...

remove the boot to shift to 4-LOW. Need to bend the shifterrod...

tame looking puddle.
Found a good place to put the driver's side door whenoffroading. :-)

picture doesn't do this small stream crossing justice.
of the Jeep in the middle of the crossing.
oh... Had to break out the winch for this one.
well, that's what I bought it for. Sweet!So much better than my old hand-operated winch I used to use.
it doesn't keep me out of the mud. I had fun. :-)

-- Travis

trails!!! :wq!

Reply to
travis

Rule #134 - Always wear water-proof boots to trail ride. Chuck Taylor's don't get it!

Thanks for sharing the pictures! :-)

-- JimG

80' CJ-7 258 CID 35" BFG MT on 15x10 Centerlines D44 Rear, Dana 30 Front. SOA 4.56 Gears, LockRight F&R Dana 300 w/4:1 & Currie twin sticks Warn X8000i w/ dual batteries
Reply to
JimG

Now here's a mud hole:

That's DMcmorris from your area with 35's in there!

JimG

Reply to
JimG

On Sun, 30 Nov 2003 21:56:22 GMT, "JimG" shared the following:

Cool! Where is that!?!?

-- Travis

trails!!! :wq!

Reply to
travis

On Sun, 30 Nov 2003 21:11:04 GMT, "JimG" shared the following:

I dunno... Hard to break tradition... :-)

-- Travis

trails!!! :wq!

Reply to
travis

We call it Slade, It's near Natural Bridge State Park in Kentucky.

JimG

Reply to
JimG

Reply to
twaldron

That ain't no Jeep floor!

JimG

Reply to
JimG

I'd guess it's a VW floor

Reply to
Joe

On Sun, 30 Nov 2003 22:56:21 GMT, "Joe" shared the following:

You'd guess right. :-) '63 VW Baja. More pictures than you want to see:

-- Travis

trails!!! :wq!

Reply to
travis

Reply to
bllsht

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

heh heh I gots no money for shoes. Gots to buy more Jeep parts! :-)

On Sun, 30 Nov 2003 23:52:10 GMT, bllsht shared the following:

-- Travis

trails!!! :wq!

Reply to
travis

You REALLY need to break the habit of wheeling alone.

Reply to
CRWLR

Reply to
bllsht

Reply to
bllsht

Hey Jim, would you give me some idea on where this is in relation to the Natural Bridge State Park. I'm in Louisville KY and have never been to this area. Directions please.

And Travis, glad to see you have so much fun!

Andy

2001 TJ being built up
Reply to
Andy

Start here:

JimG

Reply to
JimG

Start here:

JimG

Reply to
JimG

Thanks Jim. Some day soon I'll ride over there. I looked for Slade on my map and found it. So I guess the off-road trails are off of Rt. 11.

Andy

Reply to
Andy