How Do I Turn Off Auto-Lock?

I would like to turn off the auto lock feature on my 97ZJ. Hope it applies to a 98ZJ as well for a friend. Thank you...

Frank

Reply to
Woodsy

Woodsy did pass the time by typing:

Dunno.. My 93 didn't have that feature so the best suggestion I have is to call the dealer and ask them.

Some models could be set via the overhead or with the key, but others required the DRB scantool to reprogram.

Reply to
DougW

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)