How's the frikis situation?

How's the frikis situation in this NG? My YJ is nearing 100,000 and I was thinking of having a party for it. Last time I was in here it was Bill Hughes tilting at windmills trying to get all the immorals off Usenet. Well I still have the Jeep but I didn't buy that Dodge Nitro I was thinking of getting, and when the bottom fell out of the stock market I went back to school to get a teaching certificate. Now I'm driving the Honda Civic most days and trying to figure out who is responsible for this mess. Bastards. There doesn't seem to be too much noise in here so maybe I'll subscribe again.

This is worth watching:

Saúdes,

Earle

Reply to
Earle Horton

A few folks are wandering back, Earle. Good to see you are still kicking. The loonies drop in every so often but killing the thread once they jump in pretty well mutes them - I think they are losing interest in us.

I think you need to study Pogo as you wonder who caused this mess - "We have met the enemy and he is us"! The local paper used to run one cartoon on the editorial page about once a week - a wagon load of people all asking who was going to pull it. I thought that was an appropriate metaphor for the times and it's still applicable. That's why I retired when we last got into a mess like this.

What are you planning on teaching? 3000 hours teaching new pilots followed by 4 years on the USAFA faculty were enough of the field for me but since I retired I am a kept man supported by my teacher-wife and 2 of my three kids are teaching so I appreciate those who choose the field. Good luck to you.

Reply to
Will Honea

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)Hughes III

Billie had his Usenet poasting privileges pulled late last July.

And he's got the FBI and the IRS on his case.

He's poasting a little, but he's really careful about what he says. Geez, I can't imagine why. Maybe the death threats? Those LEA-types are /so/ picky!

Bwahahahahahahaha!

You can't figure that one out?

What desert cave were you living in the last 8 years?

You're funny.

Buff

Reply to
Buffy Saint Marie Antoinette Funicello Biafra

All I can say is that killfiles are a wonderful thing.

Reply to
Old Crow

Welcome back Bill, I've been gone a long time myself and have to access this newsgroup through Google Groups now.

My father, his sister, and both thier parents were teachers at one time, I wanted to marry one who specialized in "at risk" kids a few years ago before she wised up and kicked me to the curb.

FWIW: I really dislike this validation scheme, Bill please consider hosting a newsgroup or private bulletin board on your website.

Reply to
Billy Ray

Hey Billy Ray! Long time no see kid, how the hell are ya!!?? Drop me a line sometime, email is still the same.

Kate

PS: You should see Ajax THESE days! He's a rock crawlin sumbitch!

Welcome back Bill, I've been gone a long time myself and have to access this newsgroup through Google Groups now.

My father, his sister, and both thier parents were teachers at one time, I wanted to marry one who specialized in "at risk" kids a few years ago before she wised up and kicked me to the curb.

FWIW: I really dislike this validation scheme, Bill please consider hosting a newsgroup or private bulletin board on your website.

Reply to
Kate

I blame the real estate people, anyone involved with real estate. ;^) I heard a real estate person on the TV five or so years ago, saying that "anyone ought to see the value of their house double in ten years". One of the locals was trying to sell a six unit rental complex that brings maybe $3,000 a month with all units full, for $750,000, on the basis that it would be worth $100,000 more in a year. Now it looks as if the owners are living in one of the units, heh. This guy makes a lot of sense, if you don't dig too deeply.

One thing that's really been bugging me for the past forty years or so, are the meretricious housing developments right on top of prime hiking, hunting and camping territory. Hopefully we will see less of these in the future.

I'll be teaching Spanish and ESL, maybe math. Maybe I'll get a bilingual certification too.

Cheers,

Earle PD I have a new computer. Seems like you need one every year now. I'd like to thank the other contributors for helping me build up Mr. Killfile.

Reply to
Earle Horton

The only Usenet denizen I have ever "talked face to face with" was the guy from upstate NY who bought my Bug. Keep up the good work. ;^)

Cheers,

Earle

"L.W.(ßill)Hughes III" escribió en el mensaje de noticias news:NYpql.24025$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfe17.iad...

Reply to
Earle Horton

The people who are being blamed publicly for this mess are the last persons I would expect to have real responsibility. Thank you for the Mr. Killfile data.

Saludos,

Earle

Reply to
Earle Horton

the people that need to be blamed for responsiblity are the trolling scum like the following

punk fraud

24butt cujo williams nemesissy some dumb guy sucks bob the officer

and others you can tell because theyll use a fake name like buffy funicello or whatever because their cowards

they tried to destroy this newsgroup and they want to ruin peoples lifes but they have failed this newsgroup is coming back and will return to its state and the trolls will be defeated

"Earle Hort>"Buffy Saint Marie Antoinette Funicello Biafra"

Reply to
Jeep America #1

go away you fake

your not welcome here

havent you trolls d>>

Reply to
Jeep America #1

And who the hell are you to call me a fake, buckwheat?

If you mean my name, yes, that's my real first name.

Our mother was very Fonda celebrity names.

Maybe you'll encounter one of my brothers. We all have similar type names. And he rather likes taking apart adolescent pests like you.

Says who, a little kid with a 3-inch penis (if that) and undescended testicles?

Come on back in a few years, so a real woman can humiliate you more properly, Dinky.

Yes, I think you and Hughes have dome more than enough damage.

And what the hell are you anyway, Billie's illegitimate son or daughter? If so, he must have sucked what little juice he's got out of some goat's ass with a turkey baster and sold it to your mommy for ten bucks so he could rent another goat.

Good deal too for mom. A ten-spot in exchange for 18 years of extra welfare money, plus retarded-child bennies too. And she can rent you out to all the pervs she knows.

Go away, and don't come back until you can shoot off more than just your mouth, little boy.

Buff

Reply to
Buffy Saint Marie Antoinette Funicello Biafra

Old crows need to shot with a double barrel shot gun with... Oh yeah, it's called bird shot! Get's rid of unwanted garbage.

Reply to
Socks

On Wed, 4 Mar 2009 03:41:38 -0800, Old Crow wrote (in article ):

Damn, you got me.

Craig

Reply to
Craig Scheiner

your a sick person you keep talking about goats well its clear to me that your the one who cant stop thinking about goats

well in the bible it states theres the goats and theres the sheep and the sheep go to heaven and the goats go to hell

if your a troll then your a goat

your hoofs give you away

Buffy Sa>>

Reply to
Jeep America #1

Well, l'il Dinky boy finally responds.

Whadda ya mean, 'keep talking about'? Huh?

Ah, another Thumper, that explains a lot.

Got everything figured out. Everything except reality.

Is that supposed to make sense?

If so, you failed miserably.

Those little insignificant erections you get must be confusing the hell outta you. And if it /ever/ starts working, you're gonna be in one even bigger hell of a fix trying to figure out what to do with it. Mom's probably gonna have to give you 'hands-on training', if she isn't already.

Prepubescents can be such a bother.

Go away until you mature a bit physically and especially mentally, weenie-boy.

Buff

Reply to
Buffy Saint Marie Antoinette Funicello Biafra

Hey there Miss Kate.

I was in rehab... no, not the kind they have in Kalifornia, the kind where they teach you to walk and talk again.

I lost all my e-mails due to a computer crash. I found Mike's in an old backup, he may still have mine tucked away somewhere.

'Lil Ir> HeyBillyRay!

Reply to
Billy Ray

Do you plonk the scumbag "Jeep America #1" as well? He doesn't have any courage or self-esteem either. And he is a well known COWARD and TRAITOR as well Just like you really eh. Of course don't. Why? Because he is you in sockpuppet mode. By definition it proves what a lying piece of useless crap you are cooyon. You make too many errors to fool anyone. You're just an uneducated stupid troll.

Will

Reply to
Williams Nemesis

But none of the above have ever posted to this group. So you must be talking about Hughes and yourself jerky. If you weren't so sad you'd almost be funny.

And of course you use a real name eh you braindead piece of crap I was wrong, you're too stupid to be funny.

The only ones that tried to destroy this newsgroup was Hughes (with some illiterate stupidity help from you). You and him still seem to be trying. Why because you are both nothing more than cowardly traitorous trolls This newsgroup will only return to it's former state when you and Hughes are gone. Stay and it never will. Your choice jerky.

Will

Reply to
Williams Nemesis