Intermittant wipers

Well jeepers, hello.. The wipers on my 95 Grand Cherokee Laredo are not intermittant although they are designed to be.At one end of the controller, I have fast, and not so fast, then no wiper action at all from not so fast to off. Wassup widat?

Thanks

Reply to
bsulli4207

On my son's 95 he has had at least 5 new wiper modules. At least three were paid for by Jeep as they had a bad run from the parts suppliers. The repair is pretty easy as the module just plugs in line. Not sure were under the dash it is hiding. I'' ask him where it is located.

bsulli4207 wrote:

Reply to
Howard

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

I see that lots up here in Canada. All it takes is once to forget to turn off the wipers so they park when you park in a snow or ice storm. Come next morning, they are all frozen up and try to move. The odds are really good, the intermittent module will let the smoke out before you get them unfrozen...

Mike

Mike Romain

Howard, thanks for the reply re my non intermittancy. So, there IS a module in play here. I guess I can buy one and then look under the dash for its twin. If you get a chance ask your son. I'll look for a reply.. Thanks Brian

Reply to
bsulli4207