iPod adapter for any model Jeep. Right into the stock stereo NO FM

Hi -

I figured I'd give this board a crack at it before I list it on ebay. I've received many tips here on jeepin' stuff. Sorry if you think this is board spamming. that is not my intention.

I have a really cool adapter that I bought for my '04 Unlimited.

Very easy to install yourself or Circuit City will do it for about $25.

It works for 2002-2005: Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee or Liberty.

It's a Neo Ion:

This unique factory iPod adapter connects directly to your existing car stereo system to provide the absolute best iPod sound quality possible. It uses the CD changer input.

- Full Quality Sound (Not over FM) - Control iPod with Stereo + Steering Wheel Controls - Smart Charge keeps iPod Battery FULL - Clean and Simple single cable Design

Here's a link to the site where I bought it.

It retails for $189 + tax

I'll show you a copy of the receipt if you want.

All I want is $95 for it and I'll ship it to you in the US for an additional $5.

If you're in the Santa Cruz, Calif. area, you can pick it up.

iPod not included.

Thanks - Dustin

Reply to
Dustin Macdonald