Jeep Cherokee Full Beams

I have a 99 Jeep Cherokee which I had the misfortune of introducing to a rather large Oak tree a few months back??.it jumped right out in front of me! I went about fixing the damage myself which really only included a front header panel and a front quarter panel and other various plastic bits and pieces associated with the front end. After putting everything back together my headlight on the side that took the whack is not working properly. The headlight comes on no problem on both sides but when I switch to full beams neither the headlight nor the full beam works on the side in question. I did replace the receptacle for the headlight unit and have tried a brand new headlight bulb but still the same problem.

Also, the speaker has stopped working in the door of the side in question. I know it may be a pinched wire but I'm not finding any. Fuses all look okay.

Any input would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

-Dennis.

Reply to