Jeep Cherokee Sport ----> Check Engine Light

tried this on my jeep nothing. nothing. checked eveything nothing. the one thing that went out late the summer was the air conditioning. Needs a charge but that was 3 months ago. What auto parts store will get the codes for you? I'm in Allentown Pa.

Thanks

Reply to
Sam

L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

AutoZone and Advanced Auto will at no charge (you leave a deposit) lend you a ODBII tool to read the codes. You can also cycle the ignition off-on-off-on-off-on as described at

Let us know what you find..

Reply to
Billy Ray