jeep class action lawsuit

greetings have recently as of today, talked to one of the lawyers handling the class action lawsuit for the jeep exhaust manifold lawsuit. She is looking to interview jeep owner's that have had to replace a manifold. She is especially interested in JEEP OWNER'S FROM ILLINOIS.

recommend that anyone interested may contact her by email at snipped-for-privacy@millerfaucher.com

good luck casca

Reply to
casca

In news: snipped-for-privacy@corp.supernews.com, casca from was injured because:

| greetings | have recently as of today, talked to one of the lawyers | handling the class action lawsuit for the jeep exhaust | manifold lawsuit. She is looking to interview jeep owner's | that have had to replace a manifold. She is especially | interested in JEEP OWNER'S FROM ILLINOIS. | | recommend that anyone interested may contact her by email at | snipped-for-privacy@millerfaucher.com | | good luck | casca

Sure wish she was in NC....she is kinda cute...

Joseph P

I think this is the same law firm that went after Chrysler over the infamous piston slap issue on the '92 - '95 4.0L 6cyl. I'm fairly sure the case was won by Chrysler, who claimed the noise was not a "fault", but just a characteristic some found objectionable.

Jerry McG

I can see it now: "The manifold cracks aren't a fault. They're meant to occur to increase engine noise and give the user a perception that their engine is about to blow up and its time to buy a new car. Or, for our less worrisome users, it will provide the illusion that the vehicle's engine is becoming even more powerful with age. This feature can often improve resale value when the buyer is a back-country hick." "Oh, wait...these aren't the arguments I meant to make! Dammit!"

You know, even if they do win the lawsuit...I would bet it's likely the extent of any compensation to the class would be a "coupon for a future DC vehicle/parts purchase" of maybe $20 per person. The lawyers will get actual money, though...

Bob

In news: snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com, Bob from was injured because:

| I can see it now: "The manifold cracks aren't a fault. They're | meant | to occur to increase engine noise and give the user a | perception that | their engine is about to blow up and its time to buy a new | car. Or, | for our less worrisome users, it will provide the illusion | that the | vehicle's engine is becoming even more powerful with age. This | feature | can often improve resale value when the buyer is a | back-country hick." "Oh, wait...these aren't the arguments I | meant to make! Dammit!" | | You know, even if they do win the lawsuit...I would bet it's | likely | the extent of any compensation to the class would be a "coupon | for a | future DC vehicle/parts purchase" of maybe $20 per person. The | lawyers | will get actual money, though... | | | "Jerry McG" wrote in message | news:... || I think this is the same law firm that went after Chrysler || over the infamous piston slap issue on the '92 - '95 4.0L || 6cyl. I'm fairly sure the case was || won by Chrysler, who claimed the noise was not a "fault", but || just a characteristic some found objectionable. || || "Joseph P" wrote in message || news:aVBoc.28444$V snipped-for-privacy@twister.southeast.rr.com... ||| In news: snipped-for-privacy@corp.supernews.com, ||| casca from was injured because: ||| |||| greetings |||| have recently as of today, talked to one of the lawyers |||| handling the class action lawsuit for the jeep exhaust |||| manifold lawsuit. She is looking to interview jeep owner's |||| that have had to replace a manifold. She is especially |||| interested in JEEP OWNER'S FROM ILLINOIS. |||| |||| recommend that anyone interested may contact her by email at |||| snipped-for-privacy@millerfaucher.com |||| |||| good luck |||| casca ||| ||| Sure wish she was in NC....she is kinda cute... ||| ||| ||

Reply to
Joseph P

I second that. Make sure to give her a pinch for me.

Mike

Michael

I was called by the firm in IL concerning the lawsuit last week. After asking me questions concerning the TJ/manifold, I was asked to be named by the firm. At least it is moving along.

Felix Santi

Felix Santi did pass the time by typing:

I just wish it would move along to Oklahoma. It would be nice to eventually recoup some of the costs for replacement.

Reply to
DougW