Jeep Door holder -- $6.84

Here's how I hang my Jeep hard doors. Costs $6.84 at home depot. Parts:

  1. Flip up tool holder
  2. 1" pipe insulation
    cut the insulation and slipped a piece over each bar of the tool holder.I also stapeled a piece of the insulation on the horizintal 2x4 on the wallto protect the door. Another piece was put between the doors. Very simpleand CHEAP.
Joe

too bad the bike had to scratch your door.....

Reply to
Johnathan Marrin

All scratches are original. The only part of the bike that comes close to touching the door is the tire...

Reply to
Joe

Thats good, it looked like the hand brake put the smalll scratch at the top front of the door.......perfect size and shape. In the pic it looks a lot closer.....

Reply to
Johnathan Marrin