Jeep GC howto repair sunroof?

Does anybody know how to remove the Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 1997 sunroof? Mine has a corner which has fallen down for about a centimeter; has you can immagine it isn't full waterproof :-)

I've altrady removed the central lamp and I've tried the one over the rear mirror but I coudn't see anything usefull in the frmer and the second one didn't move at all!

Thank you.

Reply to
luca.orlandi

Fix it with a sawzall like this:

it rains his least concern is the sun roof.

Reply to
Rusted

That's the coolest GC I've ever seen. MY CJ7 has a really large sunroof. Some people call it a softtop. Unfortunately I'm usually too lazy to ever put it on so I tend to have a lot of "leaking" problems myself. The time I took it through the touchless carwash was a very interesting experience as well. The girl I was with didn't find it quite as humourous as I ...I did learn that carwash water is quite warm tho.

Hope someone else is more helpful then us ...:)

Reply to
griffin

Im alone in the store AND LMAO

you made my day

-- LE CLONE

279 Notre-Dame Gatineau, Qc J8P 1K6 (819) 643-0511 SANS FRAIS 1 888 643 0511 NOUVEAU REVENDEUR AUTORISEE SERVICE INTERNET
Reply to
Patrick

Reply to
mic canic

the glass: ... I didn't understand how to access the 4 screws.

Reply to
luca.orlandi