Jeep Grand Cherokee: Death Trap

I guess if your stupid enough to drive a jeep you deserve what you get. Especially if you're a lard butt burn barrel story teller from San Diego.

Reply to
Jeep Sucks

Greetings, troll.

Wanna compare your ride to my old XJ?

Just meet me at Brush Hollow Resevoir, Penrose CO and we'll tackle a few trails.

But I should warn you, I taught off-road driving techniques to drivers in the National Guard, so I probably won't stay on the dirt roads and trails.

But that won't be a problem, would it?

Reply to
C.L. "Budd" Cochran

Man, the stench of troll is strong in here.

Reply to
Kate