Jeep Hauler Death-Match --> OT?

with all the internet diesel debates going on i decided it was time to take the bull by the horns and test them all for myself. I took an '05 cummins powered 3500 dodge ram, an '05 power stroke powered ford F350 king ranch, and an '05 duramax powered 3500 chevy silverado and i put them together head to head in an all out blood bath death-match.

im just the tester who tested these trucks. please, dont be angry with me if you dont like the results....im just a messenger here, bringing you a message of factual, scientific results based upon reasonable expectations and real world testing.

(dial up beware!) :-D

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier

Nice, Nate :-)

Dave Milne

Did you see the size of those boulders?

Reply to
Billy Ray

Reply to
RoyJ

Reply to
Andy

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

I'm reminded of my Brother's monster movie, he made with his new Brownie in 1955, making him eleven:

(8 Meg)

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

to the contrary my friend.......i _make_ the time to sacrifice in order to serve my fellow motor-heads. :-)

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier

Bill, That ranks right up there with the old Godzilla movies. (LOL) Not bad work for an eleven year old.

Tom

Reply to
cantrelm

This test is clearly bogus... there are no " Montana Wild Kitties" roaming around at Tellico. I would like to see these vehicles tested at pucker hill.

-Brian

Reply to
Cherokee-Ltd

Very impressed with your comprehensive evaluation, Nate. Particularly impressed that you hired a helicopter for the shots entering Tellico.

;-)

Reply to
Matt Macchiarolo

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

dont we all, to an extent? :-) i just picked him up from the airport a little while ago and im getting ready to surprise him with his kawi klx 110 dirt bike that he has no idea i bought for him while he was visiting family in NC. im more exited about surprising him with it than he will be to get it. :-)

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

The last time I asked my older daughter about grandchilden she presented me the next day with a new grand-puppy named Zoe.

Billy Ray

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

Ahhh, the true spirit of gift giving. My family often wonders why I don't want anything for gift giving occasions (fathers day, b-day, xmas, anniversary), I always tell them "I get more enjoyment from giving than receiving" to which my youngest daughter with a developing sense of humour once replied "so why don't you give *us* gifts for *your* birthday?" How do you reply to that?!?!?!

-Brian

Reply to
Cherokee-Ltd

I used to take them out to dinner!