jeep parts search.

I am looking for what some people call the lift shocks for the rear door. Mine is dropping all the time. But I can not find the part anywhere online.

I am also looking for the seal at the top of the door that runs from the front of the front door to the top end of the back door.

My jeep is a 97 Jeep Grande Cherokee 2WD 4.0L 6 cyclinder. Where might I look for these parts?

Thanks, David

Reply to
quincy451

quincy451 did pass the time by typing:

Struts

OEM try

(dealer without the typical overcharging)NAPA has them too.

Be careful when installing. You will need someone to push up on the rear hatch since the struts expand quite a bit.

Got me.. Call the folks above and ask.

Reply to
DougW

try

they should have it all... the shocks are available at local oreillys or autozone or pep boys too

Reply to
IsellJeeps

30% off list.

Reply to