Jeep pic

Some pics of my jeep SOA on new wheels and cheap-o tires.

Whaddya think?

Carl

Reply to
Carl Saiyed

Carl Saiyed did pass the time by typing:

I think you should find a host with a better service level than a standard geoshitties home page. :)

"The web site you are trying to access has exceeded its allocated data transfer. Visit our help area for more information"

Reply to
DougW

:-(

Reply to
Carl Saiyed

Re-posted in alt.binaries under "Jeep Pics"

Carl

Reply to
Carl Saiyed

Nice Jeep Carl...like the wheels! Jeff

Reply to
Jeep

Carl Saiyed did pass the time by typing:

Yep. That's geocities for ya. Bandwidth limited but it does come around in an hour or so.

isn't half bad. It justadds adds for the free level site.

Reply to
DougW

your amc-design wrangler is so much neater than the krysler muck-over...the square lights, the canted grill, the nicer rear bumpers, the more sensible dash, nicer interiors, etc. When I go looking ;for a used wrangler, it will be the amc version...i have 2 other jeeps already...

Reply to
attnews

The rear bumper is an aftermarket bumper from Tomken. Glad you like my jeep tho!

Carl

muck-over...the

Reply to
Carl Saiyed