Jeep TJ 97 Radio and Cassette

I got a second hand TJ 97 which includes the standard Chrysler/Jeep Radio-Cassette. I said Chrysler because I remember that when I bought my Chrysler (in Spain is Chrysler) Neon 1998 comes with one of those huge radios and I asked the dealer to change it free of charge by a Pioneer Radio-CD.

So... question. How can I get the manual for this radio-cassette? My problem is that I didn't get the manual and know I don't know even how to change the time... or what for are those bizarre buttons (lot of them).

Thank you in advance, Fidelio

P.S.: A way to get the Owners Manual in PDF will be welcome too. I got the Service Manual in PDF but not the Owners Manual.

Reply to
Fidelio

L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

Bill , Don't you have the audio section for a '97 radio on pdf?

Reply to
Billy Ray

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

I did not mean to imply YOU had a redio..... I thought you might have the information for someone who might have considered having a radio in their faux Jeep.

Reply to
Billy Ray

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

My oldest of for the 1999 model but if Fidelio sends his e-mail address to me at the address below (remove the SPAM) I can dend it to him. I imagine most of the controls are similar.

Reply to
Billy Ray

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

It is on the way to your aol address

Reply to
Billy Ray

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

Hmmm this manual is from the point of view of service not owner. I got this for the wrangler, what I looking for is kind of owner manual for the radio.

Thank you anyway. Fidelio

P.S.: Since the instruction to remove that radio is on that manual... may be that is the choice.

"L.W. ("ßill") Hughes III" escribió en el mensaje news: snipped-for-privacy@cox.net...

Reply to
Fidelio

I see... :-DDD

Real jeepers don't listen music when riding. Got it.

"L.W. ("ßill") Hughes III" escribió en el mensaje news: snipped-for-privacy@cox.net...

Reply to
Fidelio

This is what I was looking for but unfortunelly this is not the radio installed on my Wrangler.

I'll keep on looking for it.

Thank you, Fidelio

"L.W. ("ßill") Hughes III" escribió en el mensaje news: snipped-for-privacy@cox.net...

Reply to
Fidelio

Fidelio did pass the time by typing:

Does it look like this?

If so I might (might) still have the book that came with it. That radio got removed about 3 months after the ZJ was delivered. I put in a better system. :)

Reply to
DougW

I think what Bill means is not that you shouldn't listen to the radio when Jeeping but you couldn't hear the radio in a real jeep.

Reply to
Billy Ray

Do you need a scan of the owners manual? If Ed still has the manual for his '96 I could scan it.

Reply to
Billy Ray

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

I'm going to send you a couple files for you to identify..

Reply to
Billy Ray