Jeep Trouble!!!

My Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited (2000) makes noise coming from the right side of the truck in the back. The noise occurs everytime I go over bumpy roads and even occasionally going straight. I don't know what is making this noise. Could it be the muffler is going? Any suggestions.

Thanks for the help

Reply to
ganggreen82

Jerry Bransford

what kind of noise?

Drifter "I've been here, I've been there..."

Reply to
Drifter

ganggreen82 proclaimed:

What drive train? What kind of noise.

If a passenger in the front seat hears something from more or less under the vehicle, check the exhaust system for being loose, your cat convertor for rattling. If it comes from further back, check the rubber rear exhaust mount for being too old and letting the pipe whack on the rear suspension on bumps.

Reply to
Lon

I'd check the exhaust system like everyone else has suggested, but I'd take a look at the shock on that side as well. You may have a broken mount.

Nat Man

Reply to
Nat Man