Jeep Wrangler Sport (02) Suspension Problem

hi guys and gals,

I have a 2002 jeep wrangler sport and when I hit a large bump in the road the whole jeep and steering shakes ...sometimes violently. I understand it is difficult to diagnose via a newsgroup post, however, I am trying to get some information on the possible cause before bringing my baby to the mechanic. Thanks in advance.

-nancy

Reply to
Jeep Wrangler Grrl

L.W.(ßill) Hughes III