Jeep XJ ignition switch problem

When I turn the ignition switch nothing happens, but the electrical seems to kick up, but nothing else, I am thinking a relay might have been blown, but anything else I should consider looking for?

One thing worth mentioning the ignition lock has been broken for some time, but never had any issues.

94XJ SE L6

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Adonis

Reply to
Adonis

L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Do you mean that everything acts normally except the starter doesnt turn? I suspect your neutral safety switch. Does it start in neutral? Do your reverse lights work? KH

Reply to
Kevin in San Diego