JeepLiberty

Hi, planning for a birding trip next month to Arizona and its Mexican mountains, I consider hire a Jeep Liberty instead of a conventional car as the roads probably might be rough at times. We do not have this jeep in Sweden but we have Cherokee. What's the difference? Is it possible to fell back the back support of the front seats to get an acceptable comfortable sleeping position. That's possible in the Cherokee and a very important quality to me? Further does it consume a lot more gasoline as compared to a smaller conventional car? thanx Thor snipped-for-privacy@spray.se

Reply to
pegomya1

The Liberty is sold as a Cherokee in Europe.

Compared to what you consider small cars, the fuel consumption of a US Liberty will be about 50% of what you get.

On the other hand, the fuel will cost less than half of what European prices are ...

reboot

Reply to
reboot

Put down any sharp objects then go here.

DougW