JGC aftermarket floor mats?

I'm looking into the Catch-All floor mats for my new jeep. Anyone using these, and if so, pros/cons of them. Also, I'm assuming that the fit chart showing 2003 model year applications will fit my 2004?

I owned the Husky liners in the past, but like the carpeted look of the Catch-Alls. Is it worth my investment?

TIA

Reply to
Xman

Thank you for all of your responses.

Reply to
Dan

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

I know. (the poser lowers his head in shame)

:)

Reply to
Dan

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

Bill only kidding? Say it ain't so? :)

I like those heavy rubber floor mats that hold in the ice and snow. I just have to figure out where the best place is to buy.

Reply to
Peter Parker