Libert Diesel...Nov 04 or early 05?

Before the NYC Auto show D/C held a press conference and announced it would be available in Nov. 05; on their web site it says early 05. Does anyone know for certain when the dealer can deliver it to a retail buyer?

Reply to
WAM11

L.W.(ßill)

We already get them here. Our diesel is a hell of a lot cleaner than yours, and modern diesels are a mile away from the old fashioned US diesel v8s which you may be thinking of.

Reply to
Dave Milne

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

?? where was that ? Remember that many of our buildings have been standing for 100s of years ..

Dave Milne

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

That's choice from someone who lives in a country that has 3% of the worlds population and creates 12% of the worlds polution and refuses to sign the international treaty. When you produce the same levels of pulution as Europe, then you can have an opinion.

Reply to
Pet Lover

Pet Lover

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

Reply to
Chris Galvin

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

And those 3% of the worlds people produce what percentage of the world's goods?

Reply to
Matt Osborn

Oh and how would your "real jeep" fair compaired to today's emission standards...?

Reply to
Bill

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

What an excitable chap. Actually Bill you've been foiled by your own references the first of which states that as of now all vehicles, diesel, gasoline or vinegar, must meet the same emmission requirements. Probably why those pesky diesel VW passenger cars are welcome in California. Also if you had half a brain you'd realise that 4wd vehicles are perfectly suited to diesel engines due to the extra torque low down. Jesus in most of outback Australia, where EVERY vehicle is a 4wd, diesel is the only fuel sold. Have a nice day. Chris

environmental

interested;

Reply to
Chris Galvin

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

Not that I expect this to change a closed mind.

I see syntax is not your only weak point; Australia is quite a large island, about the same size as USA. Chris.

Reply to
Chris Galvin

You can't seriously belive your "real jeep" would be able to meet the same fuel economy\emissions requirements as a new vehicle of today..

Despite having your foot stuck where you keep putting it...

Reply to
Bill

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)