lifting an all wheel drive vehicle

I have a 2001 Dodge Dakota with all wheel drive. I was considering installing a lift kit and slightly oversized tires on it for more ground clearance. Has anyone heard of any potential issues with doing this. My concern is that it may negatively impact the way the all wheel drive performs. I would like to hear from someone with experience with this. Thanks for any feedback.

Reply to
kmattes