Locker Repair in Valencia, CA area

Anybody know of a good repair shop in the Valencia, CA area that can repair ARB locker on an '88 Wrangler?

Reply to
Doug

Don't know anyone in Valencia. Call Mike Duncan at FourXDoctor in Burbank. (818) 845-2194

If Mike can't help you, he will probably know someone a bit closer to you who can.

Robert Bills KG6LMV Orange County CA

Robert Bills

More accurately, if Mike can't help you nobody can.

You didn't say what was wrong with it. If the problem is simply a leaky solenoid or other similar problem, the guys over at 4WheelParts or OffRoad Warehouse should be able to fix it.

Reply to
CRWLR

i tried replying yesterday, but it doesn't look like it showed up :(

you might want to try (depending on how far you want to drive) John Lemieux at All Pro Offroad in Corona- reportedly the best of the best at all things ARB.

a little closer is Jim @ JC Fab and Design

in Sylmar, near the 5/14 intersection. New shop, but very knowledgeable and eager to help.

Reply to
Chuck Bremer

my mistake: John Lemieux is at All 4 Wheel Dive in Corona. 909-277-1037

Reply to
Chuck Bremer

I didn't mention John because he is a bit of a drive from Valencia - He is my gear man of choice and I will always do business with him if I can.

Robert Bills KG6LMV Orange County CA

Robert Bills

Is that the shop just below the freeway (I-15) down around Temescal Canyon?

Reply to
CRWLR

It is.

Robert Bills KG6LMV Orange County CA

Robert Bills

Thanks for everyone's input. Corona is too far and Burbank is far, so I think I'll give JC Fab a try. BTW, it is BROKEN. Chunks of the locker and ring gear were swimming in the oil!

Doug

Reply to
Doug

Reply to
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

That's never good.

Reply to
CRWLR

Unless you own a gear shop. ;)

Robert Bills KG6LMV Orange County CA

'83 CJ-7 '46 Bantam BT3C '87 Ford F250 4x4 Diesel

Robert Bills

Reply to
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Reply to