Looking for information to my site about pimp cars

Hi, I'm currently building a site about pimp cars. I am looking for more pictures of pimped out Hondas. If you are a owner of a cool looking Honda, and to would like to have a picture of your pimp car on the site, please visit

and mail your picture. Thank you!

Rickard

Reply to
Rickard

Can we show you photos of us using one for a flex ramp?

LOL!

Man did you ever come to the wrong group. Well maybe not...

Any good ramping photos guys?

Mike

Rickard wrote:

Reply to
Mike Romain

Reply to
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Does this look like a Honda group to you ? Check out

realise it has already been done.. Dave Milne, Scotland '91 Grand Wagoneer, '99 TJ

Reply to
Dave Milne

When I had my '88 YJ my buddy's friend (driving an old old old Accord EX) made me a bet that I couldn't climb the front of his bumper in my Jeep. He lost. Wonder how the thing drives now.

Reply to
griffin

What in Hell makes you think that Jeep Owners would have pics of pimped out Hondas? If you want pimped Hondas, visit the Honda groups ...

We have pimped out Jeeps here. Not.

Reply to
CRWLR

Reply to
jeff

Watch out. It took me 4 cans of rustolium go get the YJ properly pimped... Next time I argue with a tree I might go "Downtown" and use Krylon.

Reply to
jeff

Reply to
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Rickard proclaimed:

I wuz gonna suggest that you might be posting on the wrong group, but then I remembered the 2005+ Grand Cherokee SRT-8, which is just begging for a set of Sprewells and neons.

Reply to
Lon

Bill you're showing your age here. It ain't wholes it's hoes. That's how you say it too. And I don't mean you're garden-variety hoes either.

Wblane

Reply to
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III