Looking for referral for a Stereo place in San Jose, Ca

I need to have some speakers (maybe an amp too) replaced on my 98GC. I'm looking for referrals for places that know Jeep audio systems well, in/near San Jose, CA

I have the Infinity Gold system in my Jeep

thanks

Reply to
Cappy2112

I use:

to research thecomponents I want, then with the model number, I use Google, and usuallyAmazon will come in a couple of hundred lowest. God Bless America, Bill O|||||||Omailto: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III