Lower Ball Joint Broken on KJ w/ 59K km

I was pulling out of the parking lot at work yesterday when my front passenger side slumped down and made a horrible noise. The wheel locked up. Looking outside there were metal shavings all over the pavement. Later saw that it was the inside of my rim getting carved out by the bolt, because of the broken joint.

It's at the dealership right now. Luckily I had about 600km left on warranty. I commute to work everyday and put about 300km on it daily. I really don't want to get back in it. What if the other one lets out? Am I stuck with it? What do you guys suggest I do? Moving isn't an option!

Thanks, Simon

Reply to
Simon

Football God

Reply to
Football God

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

Does that BJ have a grease nipple? Did the BJ have grease in it? Those things have to be maintained... __ Steve .

Reply to
Stephen Cowell

All this talk of BJs, nipples and grease... I can't take it!!!

Reply to
Joe